Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey Family

Hey family! I made it to India safe even though traveling felt like it took forever! I am having so much fun here especially with the kids! Yesterday was our first day teaching and I taught manners and behaviors. The kids are so cute and they pick up everything we teach so fast! I fell in love with the kids immediately and I love spending all day with them, even though it is exhausting. Today at our morning school we did health exams and it was hard to see the conditions that they are living with. I am loving every minute I spend here even though I have never felt so gross in my life. I miss everyone at home and I am excited to tell you all about my trip! LOVE AND MISS YOU! See you soon!


Emily Huntsman

2 comments:

  1. hi emily. I hope you are having fun. I all can't wait to hear all about your amazing trip. we love you and miss you so much. BE SAFE!!!
    love:Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMILY- The pictures posted give us such a great visual of what you each write in your blogs. The children are so beautiful! Everyone looks like they are holding up, even the leaders!
    We miss you so much! This last week is feeling like forever, on my end at least. Enjoy your last week several days. We cant wait to see you on Saturday!

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete