Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Final One!


Well we have made it! These past weeks have truly been the most amazing weeks of my life! I have learned so much about myself but also about everyone else i am with, we all have become so close and I really am going to be being with everyone. If I had the chance to do this again I would in a heartbeat, the only thing I regret is that I didn't take that many pictures of everyone! I know that everyone has taken some amazing pictures and I know I will see them all on Facebook but I will not be able to look back and see what I really did. but this really has been such a great experience and I know that none of this could happen with out our great leader Greg Stewart! Thank you everyone that has helped me get here and I promise i lived it to the fullest!
By Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment